Banner add

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Is Baguio city ready for a rave party!


I was rave/acid house DJ in England and I have shipped my whole sound & lighting system to the Philippines. The main clubs in the city have Christmas lights as there lighting & the young people listen to country Weston. I am going to hire a place that can take 5000 people just to blow the bust out my speakers. After I have done this party I will plaster the net with the videos of the night. Will put the camera next to the door to see the reaction as people come in! I DON’T KNOW WHAT THAY WILL THINK TO IT…!(PS still making blog)

No comments:

QWER

visitors

free counters

ADD A LINK TO USE

NIGHT LIFE OF BAGUIO CITY Provides quality INFO ON BAGUIO NIGHTS OUT
Link to use & get this cool logo! Copy and past this code in your site!

Followers