Banner add

Monday, December 7, 2009

Sound system services in the Luzon

I am still working hard on updating my sound system services in the Philippines for hire. All the time I am making and fixing new lighting concepts to renting out. We are an international sound hire company that specializes in rental of sound system services and night club lighting installation of stage or Pinoy rock band sets. In the long term I think I will bring my full sound system rental units to the Philippine Islands I still have most of if in Europe I only real brought a small proportion of the sound equipment mostly all the stuff that wanted to be fixed or repaired because I would have spare time here to fix it. The other only small problem I have in getting the sound rental units here is the storage on its arrival. I have two Crown MT 2400 amplifiers in England but I will sell them rather than get them here only because I think the Crown MT 2400 amplifier is a lower quality compared to some other power amplifier. I only have then because they came as part of second hand disco equipment for sale job lot. I am now arranging the Philippines Sound system services so I can accommodate all different levels of clientele and Baguio event functions.

2 comments:

Oyster said...

Sound system really must fit at programme night club, but must be supported with room condition, usually called acoustics system. We are sure that is you the expert. btw...we have follow on your blog, can you follow back in our blog? Successful for you, thks.

Jam said...

Greetings from Cebu, nice site you got here. will keep in touch of your updates. Sound system build up is one profitable venture worth the knowing. cheers and more power always.

If you have time, please do visit my other blogs @: The Scribe and let me know your comments.

QWER

visitors

free counters

ADD A LINK TO USE

NIGHT LIFE OF BAGUIO CITY Provides quality INFO ON BAGUIO NIGHTS OUT
Link to use & get this cool logo! Copy and past this code in your site!

Followers